neděle 28. října 2012

Crêpe

I love them. Ever since I was little, I loved helping my mom make them. I love them with ham & cheese as well as with jam & joghurt. I love the czech, more thick version, I love the french, very thin version. I love crêpes.

And here is my favorite recipe for the best, non sticky, thick just-the-way-we-like-it, crêpes.

You'll need:

200 grams of all purpose flour
40 grams of sugar
2 medium size eggs
1/2 litre of milk
salt


Mix all ingredients together in a big bowl. Add a pinch of salt to emphasize it's taste. Pay attention so the batter is smooth.


Now it's up to you how large or small you want your crêpe to be. I like small ones, so I used a small frying pan. Make sure you use some butter or oil, so the batter doesn't stick to the pan. Pour a little bit of the batter on your pan and spread it equally.


Wait untill the bottom of the crêpe is done, than turn it upside down. The other side takes less time, so be carefull not to burn it! And voila, here is your crêpe!


I personally love to eat my crêpes with some jam and sour cream! You can add nuts, peanut butter, nutella, honey...the options are unlimited!


Bon appetit!


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat