pondělí 23. července 2012

San Francisco

Okay. The title doesn't have anything to do with this blog post. But it's cute. I've always wanted to visit this city! But the closest I got to San Francisco was by drinking yet another cute splash drink at T.G.I. Friday's. It was cherry-ish and it was so GOOD!


Yep, it's even better than it looks!

But the point of this blog post is a little different. I just wanted to let you guys know about this video. It's about happiness and the pursuit of happiness. It helped me a lot, just by watching it. The girl who made it is very smart and has some good points there!

It is called the Secrets of Truly Happy People. It took this girl - Bubzbeauty she calls herself on youtube - a long time to figure out what she wants to say in this video and I think she made a brilliant job. Bubz talks about negativity that we - ordinary people - keep in our lives. We presume things, we voluntarily do what makes us emotional. But bad emotions aren't the easy way out. Trust me I know. There were times when I made the wrong decisions, and I knew they were wrong, but I also knew that feeling the regret afterwards is better then feeling nothing. It is very easy to fall into this pattern, let me tell you. But hard work always pays back. Let's get rid of everything negative and think positively. Select our thoughts and trash the bad ones. Just try it :-) you will be successful, eventually!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat